FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Monday, October 1, 2012

I ran with Lynndi!

Today I got to run with Lynndi!  It was a great run.  We got in six miles and it hardly felt like anything at all.  The miles go by so quickly when you are chatting.  Along the way we got to see a beautiful sunset, an amazing rainbow and lots of random stuff on the road.  Lynn took pictures of all of it and maybe if you ask really nicely, she will share them!

After the run, I did just a little bit of core work.  then I went home to watch Monday Night Football.  My Bears are winning... GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

oh, by the way, I am now at week 13 of marathon training.  Last Friday we did an 18 mile run.  It was GOOD.  This Friday is a drop down week, so we only have to run 10 miles.  I can't believe we are only 6 weeks away from the marathon.  No, not even six, FIVE weeks away.  Yikes!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will post those pictures ASAP!
    Before and after our run what I was working on were the exercises you sent me from Fitness magazine online, a series for medicine ball. I added a couple more to the end of it, but I can't remember what they were.

    ReplyDelete