FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

It has been a while since I have checked out the blog...and my goodness, look at what happens while I am away?!!

Lynndi starts going for runs where there are condoms and hypodermic needles on the ground and then is viciously attacked by the concrete!  Punky Drewster better hone his boxing skills and run with Lynndi as her Bodyguard.  Oh my goodness, it would be just like Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner except Lynndi is still alive (and is white) and Punky would be protecting her not from a stalker but from a sidewalk.

As for me, I have only been battling the sun.  I ran today at 5pm and it was still 90 degrees.  Thankfully, most of my run was in the shade so it was manageable.  I have also been swimming this summer.  I am still not great at it, but I can swim 0.5miles without having to stop (that is big progress for me).  I think the swimming has done more for toning my arms than all the bicep curls and triceps dips I have been doing up until now.  And hey, I have one heck of a tan (compared to how "pale" I was prior to the summer).

I am super excited about Thursday when I will do an all day run with random breaks to visit friends along the way...including a visit with the always glamorous Lynndi Lauper!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! She's back! Tonight I learned some things I can add in that don't hurt my finger or wounds, and I did 100 triceps dips, 100 shoulder raises (resistance band), 100 chest pulls (band), and the usual run. A great night until I took a shower, at your urging, and bumped my finger AAAARGH

    ReplyDelete