FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"And I ran..."

I am going to blog about yesterday first...

I decided that rather than falling back into my usual routine of 6 mile runs during the week, I would try to change up my runs and make myself faster/stronger. I have experimented with increasing my speed on the treadmill to 7.5mph and for some runs this has been great! Yesterday I also threw in hill work on the treadmill. I did a four mile warm up, then 4 x 1 min hills (increasing from an incline of 1 to 4 with each hill) and then a 1 mile cool down. That last mile about near killed me and the hills made me want to vomit (I did not actually vomit, I am proud to say). It was a TOUGH run but I did it!

Today I did HITT where one of the participants in class said "I miss Lynn." You need to come visit us on Wednesday afternoon now and then Lynndi.

But the really BIG NEWS for today is...I AM GOING TO SEE MADONNA IN CONCERT when she plays in Chicago!!!!!!

1 comment: