FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Monday, February 13, 2012

I Know You've Worked Out Since Thursday

I didn't do anything Friday or Saturday, but I had a nice run outside yesterday, probably 4.5 miles and that's all.
Tonight I saw you, and that's how I know for sure you worked out, even though all I really saw was you walking on a treadmill and not even all that sweaty.

I did 2 miles at a good pace on the treadmill and then 100 of the following, except for the pikes, which I stopped at 65, and the abs which I did 25 extra in order not to be lopsided:
Pushups - some wimpy
frogs on thé ball
pikes on the ball
supermans on the ball
abs - 25 on the ball/feet on the wall, 50 in Captain's Chair, 25 each side on the ball
bicep curls, half with military press
squat jumps
tricep - some dips, some overhead

No comments:

Post a Comment