FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Wednesday to you!

Today was ABC day. Wait, now they are calling it "HITT." So today was HITT day. It was a tough workout. I am not enjoying the new fitness trend of exhausting one muscle group then moving on to the next. To me, it seems like a really good way to incur an injury. And trust me, not only because I'm a doctor but also because I have spent A LOT of time and money on the physical therapy table, I know injuries!!!

Suffice it to say, my quads are exhausted! But it was a good workout and now I am sitting on the couch watching The Biggest Loser while I eat my latest tofu concoction and sip a glass of wine.

I was hoping the lovely Lynndi Lauper would make an appearance at HITT but she had more important things to do...I wonder if she will post them on the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment