FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

An Entire Week in Review?

I can't believe I haven't posted since our Monday run.  On Tuesday, maybe I did resistance tube workouts or a run?  I don't think that was a bike ride night though. Wednesday's workout, I don't remember, probably nothing.  On Thursday, I'm pretty sure I did a 4.5 mile run and some ab stuff. I took Friday night off to celebrate Jesse's birthday, and on Saturday I did all the medicine ball exercises I could think of.

On Sunday, I took a leisurely 5.5 mile run and ran into this fellow, who could not be persuaded not to head south across four lanes of heavy traffic away from the big field it was escaping. It refused my glove and plastic bottle, but eventually I got it and carried it back to the safety of leaves.


On Monday, during a different 5.5 mile route, I found a relative of that caterpillar crushed on the side of the road, the south side of the road. I didn't take a picture, but I was kinda sad for it. Later, I went home and did a bunch of ab stuff.

Today I did the following:
- jump rope for a few minutes (until it got boring and I decided to turn off the podcast I wasn't liking)
- 25 bicep curls with heavy resistance tube, wall sit for 1.5 minutes, 25 tricep dips, repeat.
- 25 chest pulls (heavy tube), 25 frogs, 25 burpees, repeat.
- 25 rows with heavy tube, 25 ab crunches (upper and lower) on the box, repeat.
- 25 incline chest presses, 25 each side abs crunches to the side (with light dumbbells), repeat.
- 25 chest flys with heavy tube, 25 box jumps, repeat.
- 25 lat pull downs with heavy tube, 25 inner thigh, 25 outer thigh, repeat.
- 25 shoulder shrugs with heavy tube, 25 leg lifts, 25 fire hydrants, repeat.
- 25 shoulder presses with light tube, 25 knee to shoulder (each side) in plank position, 25 overhead triceps, repeat but change knee to opposite shoulder in plank position.

This didn't take a whole hour, but I stopped because it felt like enough. And dinner was ready.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment