FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back on the wagon!

I am happy...yet...ELATED to report I worked out today. My workout began with tapping the crap out of my foot. Still not 100% so I needed so help. I am a huge fan of KT tape..I have found it to be a lifesaver with every sports injury I've ever had. I taped my arch and my ankle for support and also made sure to wear my arch supports. I then did a 50 minute workout of Beach body turbo jam, the low impact version because I'm still advised not to run or jump. It felt amazing. Doing 20 pushups, 36 crunches, and a pyramid of burns for my quads. 30 to 60 to 90 to 120 to 90 to 60 to 30. My endurance is not 100% but it's definitely still in the 75-85% range which makes me feel a lot better. Building up the strength in my legs is the challenge now. Either of you ladies have some resistance bands I can borrow? Oh...and also..I get to go skating next week... I AM HAPPY :)!

2 comments:

  1. I have resistance tubes, and I love them because when I drop them or trip over them, they don't hurt very much! What strength do you want to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something compairable to what you would use for physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete