FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

If this is global warming...

...then give me an aerosol can! Seriously, this weather is just fantastic! I have been out and about all day today, in the middle of January, with NO COAT!!

I started the day with a lovely run outside with Miss W. She is recovering from some kind of knee issue, so she only ran 4 miles. I had planned on running 6 miles so I left W at the four mile mark and kept going. It was so lovely and sunny outside that I ended up running 6.35 miles. I might have gone further, but as I am not training for anything right now, I thought it best to quit while I was ahead! This was a far cry from the run Miss W and I did LAST year, when it was 8 degrees outside and I came dangerously close to frostbite on my hands!!!

After my run (and a shower and a protein shake) I went to the Illini basketball game. Although the Illini won, it was a horrible game and at several points my heart race was as high as (if not higher than) it was while I was running! good times.

Tonight I am going to a movie, and guess what I am going to have while I am there? LEMONHEADS! Yes, the ultimate in HFCS and sugar! Not one ounce of nutrition in the entire 12 oz package!!!!!

I am still concerned about Lynndi...I will contemplate how to help her heal as I eat my Lemonheads!!


1 comment:

  1. Lemonheads!
    I don't even believe that.
    Remember on Sunday how you dared me to eat baguette and I swore I wouldn't? nln

    ReplyDelete