FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WHAT DID YOU DO???????

Nothing puts the fear of God in nln more than any type of leg injury. Just hearing about your injury makes me want to cry...and roll, and stretch and ice my knees! We may have to change the title of this blog from "What are you doing tonight" to "what did you do LAST night?" in order to keep up with any injuries!

I was proud to see Lynndi Lauper not only eat, but enjoy carbs! Although in fairness, Lynndi, you did go for the sugar-free whipped cream/sugar-free angel food cake/strawberry dessert even though an entire DELICIOUS looking cheesecake was sitting right next to it!! I chose to drink my carbs. Mmmmmm, champagne! tasty!!

Well, I will have to do the cardio work for both of us. Today was another 6 mile run. Surprisingly, the resoluters were NOT at the gym. I got my pick of the treadmills and then had ample space to do all the core work I wanted to do (which really wasn't much).

No comments:

Post a Comment