FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm blaming it on PMS...

...or maybe global warming. How else can you explain the fact that I am eating Lemonheads even as I type this???

Today was an odd day. I was supposed to cover night clinic this evening for the person on call. But then, it turns out, her daughter's basketball game was cancelled due to the "horrible weather." Well, in anticipation of working till 8:00 this evening, I got up at 6am, went to the gym and got on the treadmill at 6:30. I won't say that I loved every minute of my run, but I was happy to get my workout done early. And then I found out that I DIDN'T have to cover night clinic. WTF?? I could have slept for another hour!!!!! Well, the workout was done and now I am home, watching the snow fall, hoping it will be melted by morning (a girl can dream can't she?), sipping wine and (say it with me now) eating Lemonheads!!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is the saddest story!
    Wait till you see what I did with my night off from working out...

    ReplyDelete