FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Could Sunday Always be Runday? Please?

I learned some things about yoga during today's run, which took interesting turns and was something around five miles total. I want to like yoga, especially because it might help me with the chronic pain stuff and also make me a wiser and generally better person. I love this Sunday run so much that even if I find out tomorrow it's contributing to the pain and that I have to replace it with something lower impact, I'd still want to keep the Sunday run. I also enjoy stopping for a refreshing sip of paint thinner.



So let me go back in time...

On Friday Brendan Goes to Hollywood and I did the Tar Heels Medicine Ball 200 workout, with cardio intervals plus a wall sit since we had only one med ball. We also installed ios6 and listened to a little bit of Periphery. 

Yesterday I didn't really make time for anything but situps (150) and pushups (75). 

Today there was time and opportunity. This afternoon's strength stuff was all with heavy and light resistance tubes, twice through:

20 Rows
20 side things... (you know, that rotation thing)
20 Incline Chest Presses
20 Chest Flys
20 Lat Pulldowns
20 Shoulder Shrugs
20 Shoulder Press (the light tube)
20 Overhead Tricep Extensions (the light tube again)
20 Bicep Curls
20 Chest Pulls

And an assortment of ab crunches to top it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment