FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the 12 days of Christmas nearly killed me!

Perhaps this would be a good time to point out that Dr. nln is Hindu. Or that Hannukah has only EIGHT days.
those of you who attended the "12 days of Christmas" workout at the gym today will understand why I bring this up! It was a TOUGH workout, but it felt great! I am so excited that I was able to do the prisoner jumps and lunges and it didn't bother my knee at all!!!!
I am excited about Lynndi Lauper's "experimental peppermint fudge." THAT may inspire a whole new blog posting!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun! I am glad I made it to HIIT class, which I still wish was spelled HOTT or at least HITT. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete