FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh Boy

I think you did a legit workout today.

I went to the gym and did this foolishness of running one mile at a time and doing 25 each of the other things till I got to four miles and 100 things. So the 100 things were:
pikes on the ball
variety of crunches (some oblique) on the ball
pushups
tricep dips
and then I did 25 super mans and 25 frogs just cause they're fun.

Maybe tomorrow I'll run four miles and do 100 pushups, ab crunches, and bla bla bla all in a row.

Now we are eating. I'm afraid to say more about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment