FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Doctor is NOT in...

(because her vacation days don't carry over Dr. nln has been using up all her remaining vacation days in December)

I have to say, I rather enjoy having the luxury of working out during the day for as long as I want to! Today I ran and it was FANTASTIC! I am still only at 5 miles but I am happy to be out running and not on a physical therapy table. I'm not training for anything so I am happy to stay at 5 miles for a bit longer. I am still mixing it up with the elliptical and maybe I'll get some swimming time in as well (although, now that I can run, the swimming just isn't as appealing anymore). I also did a bunch of core stuff, focusing mostly on abs (but with some upper arm work as well). And if that wasn't enough, I got to follow that up with an afternoon of SHOPPING! Ahh, the perfect day!

What are YOU doing tonight?

1 comment:

  1. I had a vacation day today too!
    We went out for breakfast and then had a private party gig. Then I took two out of three creatures to the vet. Then I drove someone around and around. Then I went to the gym for a very unremarkable run on the treadmill (see above) which proved that I have stayed away from cardio for way too long. So tomorrow, I might try that again.

    ReplyDelete