FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dear Doctor

I'm so ambivalent about this.

Due to my frustration at becoming winded so easily that I can't run very long at all, I am right now compelled to do the four miles outside without stopping no matter how awful it gets. BUT I know that it will be awful, so I'm also compelled to skip it because I know it'll be a big downer.

So I'm all dressed up and ready to go but also wondering why the heck I should.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Winded in Windy town,
    (sorry, I am channeling my inner Dear Abby) I know you are frustrated about getting winded, but don't let that get you down. You know why you are getting so winded and it's not from a lack of conditioning. Keep taking that iron and in a couple more weeks you will be running like the wind (not the winded)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear nln:
    I did it. I had to walk a few times, but never for very long. At least I didn;t stop to crawl or lay down and cry! I am still pumping the iron (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
    Lynndi

    ReplyDelete