FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday, High Ambition

I might have to go back to five cycles of twenty reps each.
I know that I need to abandon the circuit training soon and join you on treadmills for a week, but I'm just not ready...

Five times through:
4 laps of high knees across, buttkickers back.
20 each, burpees / thread the needle, each side / prisoner jumps / calf raise.
Five times through:
4 laps of box slides across, ammo runs back.
20 each of squat jumps / pushups / lower ab (leg raise) / shoulder press w band.

4 minutes jump rope.
2 minutes wall sit.
25 each, 4 times: bench press (15) / chest flye / skull crusher.

3 comments:

  1. I am giddy with the running on the treadmill! Come join me, it is fabulous!
    Tomorrow I am going back to the Wednesday class. you could really shock the group if you showed up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention I ran 5 miles again today?!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynndi Lauper didn't do this workout. She didn't even do anything. Maybe it's more of a Wednesday-type workout anyway.

    ReplyDelete