FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Plan for Today

The mystery to why I'm getting winded so fast has been solved. I don't like the answer, and I don't like the prescription, but I'll do it (sort of) because it seems important.

325mg Ferrous Sulfate TID with some Vit C (I'll take the pills rather than the fructose delivery). The drag is that I can't drink coffee all day long and expect any improvement. NOT EVEN DECAF!

In honor of getting an answer and also of the sunshine and warmth in late December, I will attempt the following in a couple of hours:
one mile run around the subdivision
25 push ups
25 ab crunches on the bench
25 tricep dips on the bench

Repeat four times.

Get in the hot tub for some lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I modified this a little bit but not downward!
    I added 100 cross-jacks. I did two one mile runs and then a two mile run at the end. It was colder than I thought and not as sunny as it had been when I made the plan. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

    ReplyDelete