FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dr. nln in the house!

I'm baaaack!
I was vacationing in the "south" (okay, it was only as far south as St. Louis) but it was 55 degrees on CHRISTMAS DAY so it may as well have been Florida!
I went running on Christmas day (5.25 miles in hilly Richmond Heights). On the 26th I repeated the "12 days of Christmas" workout. Don't ask me why. At the time, it seemed like the right thing to do. I needed a day off from running. And then guess what happened? It SNOWED! yes, there was about 1/20th of an inch of snow but 3 inch deep puddles. I ran outside and now my shoes are sitting over the heating vent hopefully drying out. Also, I learned an important lesson this past weekend: iPods were not designed to go through the washer. My iPod shuffle is now sitting in a bowl of rice. Apparently, this is some way to dry out the electronic goods. In all reality it will be a waste of both the ipod and some perfectly good rice! If I DO have to buy a new shuffle, guess what color it will be????

No comments:

Post a Comment