FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Girl Interrupted

Here's a gratuitous photo just in case words are too hard to look at.
Sunday's always a great day to work out twice, and the weather was perfect for it. I ran an unknown route and therefore for an unknown distance. I made a couple of stops for water and one at Body n Sole, where I learned that it's not likely I can replace the Newtons for anything less than full price. Sad but a reason to stop paying the power bill or some other luxury. Once home I goofed around, putting various pets outside and then back in, pretending to get myself clean, pretending to clean small parts of the house. But eventually I did one handweights set (not more than one because dinner was ready) with the usual stuff: shoulder raises in three positions, that plie thing with two weight positions, tricep extensions, balance lunges, squat jumps with shoulder lifts, two things I'm forgetting, and 200 ab crunches. Monday will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment