FAQs

At least once a day, Lynndi Lauper and Doctor nln ask each other this question. But it's really code for 'share your workout plan'. And if there is no workout plan, the convo gets even more supercharged as it turns to special topics like injuries, therapies, out of town guests, extensive travel requirements of the gig, or exhaustion. And the other most FAQ is "What are you eating for dinner?" Doctor nln and Lynndi have so much combined knowledge that blogging it was inevitable.

Witness as we beat ourselves up with hideous workout plans and then gorge on lemon heads and sugar free ice cream.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Circuit!


That's not something I saw today, or even this year, but I like it and thought it would be less boring than these words.

While Dr. non was running three miles and doing core work, I stayed in the backyard with the bad cats and did two sets of 25 of each of these:
burpees, mountain climbers, box jumps
(with bands) bicep curls, upright rows, chest pulls
v-sit with rotation with weights
scissor jacks, jumping jacks, side kicks, squat turns (180 degrees)
(with bands) standing rows, overhead triceps lower ab crunches, upper ab crunches, lower and upper ab crunches
(with light weights) crosses, hooks, jabs, cuts frogs supermans

I hope Slamma was sitting around or having a nice swim.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is quite a picture!!

    I did run my three miles today. It was actually nice outside and I didn't feel like I was immediately melting/baking the minute I stepped outdoors. It was, perhaps, not the best decision to wear black shorts and a black running shirt, or to leave my running sunglasses at home. Other than that, though, it was really a lovely run. then i came inside and did a bunch of core stuff. Now I am at home eating a bunch of random things that I hope can somehow qualify as a meal!

    ReplyDelete